Our 2023 bobsleigh and skeleton taster sessions have now either taken place or are fully booked.
If you are interested in registering your interest for 2024, please email email@example.com and we will contact you when dates become available.
- These sessions take place at our unique push track at the University of Bath, the only track of its kind in the country
- You’ll receive world-class coaching from current GB athletes and/or GB coaches, who will show you the tricks of the trade, pass on tips and advice to improve your technique and answer all your questions on the sport
- Speed is at the heart of both bobsleigh and skeleton so you’ll have plenty of time to test yourself against the clock once you’ve learnt the basics
- Sessions are open to complete beginners and no experience is required
- If you've attended a session before, you're more than welcome to come again - we'll make sure you make even more progress second time around
- You don't have to be super fit - we tailor your session to your capabilities
- The adult sessions are for those aged 16 and above but there is no upper age limit as long as you're healthy
- We cater for all different shapes and sizes but if you have any concerns about your ability to take part, please don't hesitate to get in touch direct
- Gift vouchers are now available via the booking links.
To read or download our Terms & Conditions, please click here